The Oregon Community Food Systems Network (OCFSN) is a collaboration by organizations throughout the state committed to local, regional and sustainable food systems development. With 40 signed member organizations, and applications by new members welcome, OCFSN is the place where Oregonians meet to build a better food system.
This website currently offers:
- Information on OCFSN, including how to become a member.
- Overviews of current OCFSN issue priorities.
- Profiles of OCFSN members and their food systems efforts.
- Food systems indicator data for all 36 Oregon counties.
Subscribe to our blog or check back regularly, because we will be:
- Posting links to food systems research, tools and resources.
- Provide updates on members projects and programs.
- Sharing a calendar of farm and food related conferences, tours, and other events.
In the interim, if you have questions about OCFSN, e-mail us at [email protected] or call OCFSN Coordinator Matthew Buck at 503-267-4667.