OCFSN members have elected representatives to serve on the Leadership Team, and guide this young organization into the future. We thank them for their vision, dedication, and service.
Members and officers of the Leadership Team now include:
Sara Miller, Economic Development Specialist
Northeast Oregon Economic Development District
Greg Holmes, Food Systems Program Director
1000 Friends of Oregon
Stacey Sobell, Food & Farms Director
Katrina Van Dis, Economic & Community Development Program Administrator
Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
Katie Furia, Program Manager
Farmers Market Fund
Kasandra Griffin, Policy Manager – Food and School Health
Upstream Public Health
Lauren Gwin, Associate Director
Oregon State University Center for Small Farms & Community Food Systems
Spencer Masterson, Community Food Systems Manager
Oregon Food Bank
Wendy Siporen, Director
THRIVE: The Rogue Initiative for a Vital Economy
The Oregon Community Food Systems Network (OCFSN) is a collaboration by organizations throughout the state committed to local, regional and sustainable food systems development. With 40 signed member organizations, and applications by new members welcome, OCFSN is the place where Oregonians meet to build a better food system.
This website currently offers:
- Information on OCFSN, including how to become a member.
- Overviews of current OCFSN issue priorities.
- Profiles of OCFSN members and their food systems efforts.
- Food systems indicator data for all 36 Oregon counties.
Subscribe to our blog or check back regularly, because we will be:
- Posting links to food systems research, tools and resources.
- Provide updates on members projects and programs.
- Sharing a calendar of farm and food related conferences, tours, and other events.
In the interim, if you have questions about OCFSN, e-mail us at [email protected] or call OCFSN Coordinator Matthew Buck at 503-267-4667.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!