The OCFSN members have established five initial priority areas for collective action:
– SNAP match incentive programming to increase low-income access to local food.
– Veggie Rx programming with healthcare providers to address food insecurity and improve health outcomes for patients with diet related disease.
– Access to land for new and expanding small farmers.
– Wholesale market development to increase the flow of local food to retail and institutional buyers.
– Beginning Farmer & Rancher Support to ensure comprehensive services and outreach to beginning farmers.
Working Group Scheduled Meetings and other Member events