Wendy Siporen, Director
PO Box 154, Talent, OR 97540
THRIVE believes that a strong, local economy results in regional self-sufficiency and allows the Rogue Valley to preserve its unique character. THRIVE is a non-profit creating a more sustainable economy by connecting people with locally owned businesses and locally grown food.
THRIVE brings together business owners, workers and community members to cultivate a vital economy that is socially, financially and environmentally sustainable, promoting local resources and public awareness of the individual’s role in shaping the economy.
Our Major Initiatives:
- We promote and generate awareness of buying and eating locally in the Rogue Valley through the Buy Local — Buy Rogue and Rogue Flavor guidebook.
- We make it easy: we connect people and businesses with the same values.
- We increase the availability of locally grown food in groceries & restaurants through the Rogue Valley Grown program.
- We provide independent, local business support & networking opportunities.
- We are a collective voice for the Rogue Valley Buy Local movement.
For more information, check out our website: www.buylocalrogue.org