The Oregon Community Food Systems Network invites participation in two ways:
- Public Interest Organization Members
- Business Affiliates
Public Interest Organization Members
Public Interest Organization Members are voting members as described in the OCFSN bylaws (below) and are expected to participate in network working groups and events. Membership is open to non-profit organizations, agencies and institutions committed to the OCFSN vision, including:
- Community-based or grassroots non-profit organizations with farm/food focused projects/programs.
- Statewide or regional organizations with local farm/food focused service programs.
- Statewide or regional organizations working to address farm/food system issues at a systems level.
- Local and state governmental organizations involved in food system planning and development efforts.
Business Affiliates are non-voting members, pay annual dues and are recognized as OCFSN sponsors, and may be invited to participate in network working groups and events.